Stainless steel 6 way fully automatic heat treatment console
Standard Features are:
- 75 KVA (3 phase) isolated copper wound power transformer (100% Duty Cycle): Primary Voltage: 380/415/440/480/575, 60 Hz Secondary Voltage 65/85 with thermal trips per phase to prevent overload. 50 Hz Available upon request.
- Six fully automatic individual digital controllers (Part#: P159°C or P159°F) controls temperature rate of rise, length of hold time and rate of cool. User friendly and simple operation
- Digital amp meter (0-200 amps) with six-channel selector switch and six current transformers which is the utmost importance for checking the current to the ceramic pad heater to make sure they are all operating.
- 12 gauge stainless steel cabinet with swivel wheels (900 lb capacity each with brake) and two lifting lugs. **Wheels or SS mounting brackets available upon request.
- One 340 CFM cooling fan which keeps all instrumentation and transformer cool.
- One 110 volt auxiliary plug.
- 100 amp - 3 phase circuit breaker with 120 volt uv release.
- Six 200 amp contactors.
- Six 110 volt neons and six two way on off on switches.
- Instrument wiring tinned copper to prevent corrosion and down time.